Date: Feb 23, 2017 06:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Location: Drury Inn and Suites Findlay, 820 W Trenton Ave , Findlay , Ohio, 44840
Registration closes on Feb 24, 2017 01:00 AM
- Pharmacy Students
The University of Findlay College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of contiuning pharmacy education.
- Describe the current opioid epidemic and it’s evolution
- Brainstorm ways to get naloxone more widely available to the public
- Describe naloxone as one harm reduction intervention
- List components of effective adjunct to sobriety addiction treatment
- Compare and contrast harm reduction and adjunct to sobriety treatment strategies.
- Outline the historical and recent causes of the opioid epidemic including longstanding and recent prescribing patterns