Date: Mar 21, 2017 05:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Registration closes on Mar 21, 2017 10:15 PM
- Pharmacy Students
The University of Findlay College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of contiuning pharmacy education.
Registration closes on Mar 21, 2017
at 10:15 PM
Registration closes on Mar 21, 2017 at 10:15 PM
The University of Findlay College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as an approved provider of continuing pharmacy education. This knowledge-based activity is accredited for 1.5 contact hours of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.15 CEUs). The Universal Activity Number is 0449-0000-17-002-L04-P .This activity will be released on March 21 2017 and expires on March 21 2018. To receive continuing pharmacy education credit, participants must attend the activity in its entirety and evaluate the activity online. Grievances regarding the education activity must be submitted in writing to The University of Findlay ACPE Coordinator, 1000 North Main Street, Findlay, OH 45840.
- Learn the 3 key strategies in building resilience in their own lives.
- Learn the key tenants of Gibson’s Disability Identity Theory Model
- identify and describe microagressions and how to combat them
- Define and understand intersectionality both broadly and on a personal level
- Create action steps to be more inclusive in their practice
Time: 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
Drury Inn & Suites