Date: Feb 24, 2016 05:30 PM - 07:00 PM
Registration closes on Feb 22, 2016 02:00 PM
Registration closes on Feb 22, 2016
at 02:00 PM
- Discuss the history of drug discovery and treatment of psychiatric disorders.
- Describe the concepts of neuroplasticity and neurogenesis.
- Identify and discuss new methods utilized in the assessment of psychiatric disorders.
- Discuss a variety of non-pharmacologic modes of treating psychiatric disorders.
- Discuss new drugs recently approved for the treatment of psychiatric disorders, their mechanisms and clinical utility.
Brad Bundy, MD