Date: Apr 7, 2015 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
Registration closes on Apr 07, 2015 05:00 PM
- Pharmacy Students
The University of Findlay College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of contiuning pharmacy education.
Registration closes on Apr 07, 2015
at 05:00 PM
- Describe the historical background of breast cancer care.
- List appropriate screening methods for early diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Describe surgical management of breast cancer care.
- List the stages of breast cancer to determine the prognosis and treatment options.
- Identify the survival rates of patients diagnosed with various stages of breast cancer.
- Describe current concepts in breast cancer care.
- Identify potential molecular targets and list mechanisms of targeted cancer therapies for breast cancer.
- Discuss emerging controversies in breast cancer management.
- Assess a patient with a diagnosis of breast cancer and develop an appropriate patient care plan